letra de a design for living - dead can dance
in times of great vexation
when one must choose between what’s right and wrong
freedom, so they say,
amounts to the choices you have made
through all the arbitrary rationale concerning liberty
freedom, i must say,
exists within unconditioned minds
reason has come of age
how can you be satisfied with things the way they are
when all that surrounds us now and so much more
remains inside the keeper’s dark embrace?
the insatiable thirst for power has made
idols out of mortals, gods into clay
soldiers into heros, children into slaves
their hopes betrayed
who will suffer the laws
that state can decide your child’s education
unless you pay the price?
who will suffer their laws?
who will suffer their minds?
who will suffer their words?
who will suffer their designs?
- divines › letra de more than meets the eye - divines
- exid › letra de 꿈에 dreamer (solji solo) (2018 remastering ver.) - exid
- soldier kidd › letra de 187 - soldier kidd
- r lum r › letra de call me back - r.lum.r
- thats fake › letra de secret agent caillou - that's fake
- mel mcdaniel › letra de mississippi (roll on forever) - mel mcdaniel
- eripe › letra de ludzki lunapark - eripe
- pray fo sello › letra de liquids ii - pray fo sello
- maybetomorrow › letra de won't lie - maybetomorrow
- michale graves › letra de forbidden planet - michale graves